The 2.8-12mm lens provides greater than 90 degree angle of view when set at 2.8mm, and a 20 degree view at 12mm. There are high intensity IR LEDs that help the camera see in darkness up to 100ft. If your are looking for HD security cameras for your system, this is certainly a model that should be on your list of products to consider.
- Motorized Zoom Lens HDCVI Camera
- 1080p HDCVI Camera for use with 1080p HDCVI DVRs
- 2 Megapixel SONY Exmor CMOS Image Sensor
- Real Time 1080p video at 30fps
- HD and standard definition video outputs
- 30 IR LEDs for 100ft Infrared Night Vision
- 2.8-12mm motorized lens
- 90° to 20° Viewing Angle
- Day & Night IR Cut Filter, 3D-DNR, BLC
- WDR for glare compensation
- SMART IR to alter IR intensity based on viewing angle
- Weather Proof IP66 Construction
- Outdoor or Indoor use underneath a ceiling
- Optional Pendant and Wall Mounts available
- Accepts 12V DC power
- BNC Video output
|2MP HDCVI Motorized Zoom Dome Camera Specifications|
|Image Sensor:||1/2.8 inch 2MP SONY Exmor CMOS|
|Lens:||2.8-12mm Motorized Lens|
|Minimum Illumination:||0.1Lux@F2.0 (AGC ON), 0Lux IR on|
|IR Distance:||100 Feet|
|Operating Temperature:||-14°F to +115°F|
|Dimensions:||5.875" (Diameter) x 3.875" (Height)|
|Power:||12V DC 550mA|
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|
Total 2 question(s)
When using more than one with motorized zoom is there any problem when setting up for phone view that you would be unable to use the zoom on each camera? Is there any problem with using 4 or 5 of the zoom at a time on the 16 channel DVRs listed on your site?
The motorized zoom cameras use a HDCVI protocol that works seamlessly with our HDCVI DVRs. You can load up the DVR with motorized zoom cameras and there is no issue with motorized zoom control remotely or on the DVR.
Hi, do you have a camera with 3g/4g sim card which can be controlled by phone APP, also support 64GB record activity, heat and sound alert your phone when detecting a movement.
Thanks for your attention.
Sorry Max we don't have such a product.