RJ45 Weather Proof Jack Connector, Cable Gland
- Protects RJ45 plug on IP camera
- Screw on cover
- IP67 weather protection
Add-on weather proof cable gland to protect the RJ45 connector on your IP camera. If you're mounting your camera outdoors or in a moisture rich environment indoors, this is a must-have to protect the camera's pigtail from the elements. Please watch the video below to learn how to properly use this weather-resistant gland.
- Cable side shroud protects your network cable from water and dust. Simply slide on the waterproof cable gland to a cable for each end that needs waterproof protection, and terminate the cable using a desired CAT5e RJ45 plug.
- Cable side circular threaded coupling to connect with camera side connector.
- Included gasket seal provides IP67 rated water and dust protection.
- CAT5e cable with a 6mm-7mm outside diameter is required for waterproofing.
- Does not include the RJ-45 connector
- Works with both CAT5E and CAT6 cable
- (1) Weather proof CAT5e RJ45 cable gland
|Return Policy||No Returns Accepted|