HD Long Range Infrared Camera System for up to 16 Cameras HDCVI
- Long Range Infrared Night Vision
- HDCVI Bullet Cameras
- Up to 16 Cameras
- 260ft IR Distance
- 720P Resolution
- 3TB HDD, up to 8 TB
- Outdoor Use
- Wall, ceiling, pole mount
High Definition Long Range Infrared Camera System that supports up to 16 HDCVI cameras. In this package we provide our top of the line 16 Camera DVR that records HDCVI cameras up to 720P resolution in Real Time 480fps without any frame skipping. This is right now the best long range infrared camera system money can buy for around its price point because there is no other that offers 260ft of night vision in complete darkness. We've picked our best HD infrared bullet camera and combined it with one of our best HD security DVR recorders.
You can select above how many cameras you would like to purchase. This system can meet the needs of a 16 camera system, a 12 camera system, all the way down to a 1 camera system with capacity to record at total of 16.
The cameras have a 1 megapixel video sensor that allows output of 720p video to the DVR, and they have a 2.8-12mm Lens that can be adjusted manually to attain a wide 90° view for general surveillance of a property, or be zoomed in to a specific spot at a 20° view. Be sure to watch the youtube video example above to see the camera in action. The long range infrared night vision cameras are rated at IP66 for being weather proof in rain and snow, and can be mounted on a wall, pole, or ceiling. The built-in bracket can articulate to almost any angle.
This system is perfect for applications like the following where you need to cover a large area at night:
- Parking lots
- Construction areas
- Vacant lots to catch illegal dumping
- Large residential properties
The 16 Channel HDCVI DVR included with this HDCVI system has too many features to list on one page, so we have summarized all the popular ones. The DVR recorder is a high definition one of course to record the 720P video coming from the cameras. It has multiple recording settings, including motion detection, continuous 24/7 recording, and calendar day & time based recording. You can even combine multiple recording and set each method for the cameras individually. It also features auto video recycling, so when the DVR's hard drive is full, it will overwrite the oldest video first. You can even set that setting off and do it manually. The DVR also has remote viewing options over the internet or on a local network using all the popular devices listed below. We offer free remote viewing apps and computer software. Like all of our systems, this system also offers motion alerts to your smart phone or email. Here is a list of compatible devices from which you can view remotely:
- Android Phone and Tablet
- Windows Phone
- Windows PC Computer
- Mac Computer
You can review the complete description for the HDCVI DVR included in this system by clicking on its link in the What's Included section. If you don't see something you are looking for, feel free to ask using the Ask a Question section above.
Long Range Infrared Camera Features:
- HDCVI Technology
- 720P HD Video
- 1 Megapixel Resolution
- Real Time 30fps video without frame skipping
- 2.8-12mm Manual Zoom Lens
- 90° to 20° Angle of View
- 84 Infrared LEDs
- 260ft Night Vision
- Built-in IR Cut Filter (ICR)
- Wall, pole, or ceiling mount capable
- Weather proof rating IP66 for protection against rain or snow
- HDCVI Camera - BNC Video output
- 16 Channel HDCVI DVR
- 720p HD video recording and viewing (1280x720 pixels)
- Real Time recording at 30fps, total 120fps
- Embedded Linux Operating System on a chip - Virus Free
- Easy to use interface with included mouse
- 3TB Hard Drive
- 24/7 continuous recording for 8 days¹ for 16 cameras
- Expandable to 8TB hard drive
- 43 or more days of motion detection recording for 16 cameras
- 1080p HDMI audio video output
- VGA video output
- H.264 Video Compression to save hard drive
- Multiple recording settings: continuous 24/7, schedule based recording, motion detection
- Remote viewing capabilities on your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Motion Alerts to your phone, tablet, or computer
- Auto Video Overwrite – records over oldest video first when hard drive video storage is full
- Backup Video - download recorded video to a USB flash drive or to your computer over the internet
- Supports up to 4 add-on microphones
- Hand held remote and USB mouse included
- (1) 16 Channel 720P HDCVI DVR
- (1) 3TB Hard Drive
- (Number of cameras you select above) 1MP Long Range Infrared HDCVI Camera, 2.8-12mm Lens
- (1) 500ft roll of Outdoor Rated RG59U Siamese cable with connectors
- (1) 12V 16 Channel Power Box
¹ Calculated based on 720P resolution at 17fps
Easy Video/Power Cabling
This system comes with Siamese cabling which is video and power run in one line. This eliminates the need to have power access in the immediate vicinity of the cameras. Simply run the cabling from the camera to the DVR and attach to a power supply located near the DVR.
This system is easy to install. Simply mount your cameras in the desired location, run the Siamese cabling that is included with the system back to the DVR. Connect the coax to the DVR and the other wires to your power supply. It's that easy! Once you install your system, give us a call and we will assist you in setting up your remote viewing options. You can also check out our YouTube channel that is loaded with great tutorials and product videos that we made just for you!
Our systems can be customized for each individual user. You can choose the length of cabling, storage space, ability to add on cameras, and add on audio recording.
No contracts and no monthly fees
When you purchase one of our systems, there are no contracts to sign, no monthly fees, and no hidden charges. The price you see is the price you pay.
Warranty and Tech Support
Our products all come with a manufacturer's warranty. If any manufacturer defect occurs, we will always honor the warranty. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product within 30 days of purchase, we will accept exchanges or provide credit for the purchase price. All of our products come with US based technical support, free of charge, for the life of the product.
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|