Free Support Request Form
The support form below is the best way to get a quick response from the Support Team at CCTV Camera World during business hours. Whether you have questions about products that you would like to purchase from us or products that you have already purchased from us, we recommend using the form below.
All products purchased from CCTVCameraWorld.com are covered by Free Technical Support for the life of the item. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help with any technical support questions concerning our products.
What are our business hours?
Our operating hours are 10 AM to 5 PM EST, Monday through Friday. If this is an urgent issue please be sure to submit this ticket earlier in the day instead of the last hour of the day.
What to expect?
While most companies take forever to reply to emails, we work diligently to get back to our customers via email to resolve their issues. Depending on the nature of the request, response times range from 15 mins to 2 hours. We will respond with further questions if required to gather more information, or a link to a guide that we already have.
If your issue is related to circumstances of how you have deployed wiring, third party equipment integration, or misconfigurations, it may take longer to resolve the issue or a Paid Support Session will be required. Networking services are not free of charge, and are also available for purchase by using a Paid Support Session.
How to get support?
Use the support submission form below to start a support ticket for Free Support for products purchased from CCTV Camera World. Once you receive an email from us, reply to the same email for the same issue, or start a new thread here about a new issue.
Make sure you:
- Provide a valid email address you check often so our support team can email you the information you need
- Check your Spam Mail so you don't miss a reply
- Provide a detailed explanation of the nature of the issue including any troubleshooting steps you have taken
Feel free to purchase a paid support session by clicking the link below and one of our Native English Speaking American Staff members will be happy to help you over the phone.
Paid support sessions are available for phone based support if:
- you're looking for an immediate resolution to your issue
- you don't have the time to follow our self-help guides on your own
- you are unable to follow our self-help guides due to your technical level
- you need networking services to deploy our systems on your network
Returning or Exchanging an item
If you'd like to submit a RMA request for an exchange or return, you can do so by clicking here and following the instructions mentioned on the page.
Useful Self-help Guides
Before contacting us, or while you are waiting to hear back from our support team, be sure to review the frequently used self-help guides below.
- Dummies Guide for remote viewing your security camera system
- iPhone iPad App for Remote Viewing your Security Cameras
- Central Monitoring software guide
- Watching security cameras with a slow internet connection
- How to receive Push Notifications from security cameras
- Sending Push Notifications From Your Security System To Your Phone
- What is port forwarding?
- Router Port Forwarding Guides
- Security Camera Buying Guide
- Security Camera Cable - How to choose
- Why Not To Buy Cheap Security Cameras
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Security Cameras
- How to Use an HD Security Camera as Standalone
Security Camera System
- How to Get Started with your Security Camera System
- Security Camera System Troubleshooting
- Network Security for Security Cameras
- How to safeguard your security camera system from hacking
DVR or NVR
- How to use your security camera system and its recorder
- How to access the web interface of your security camera recorder
- How to add IP cameras to a Security DVR
- How to Fix Monitor Display Problems with your Security Camera Recorder
- Checking Security Camera System Log File
- DVR NVR Knowledgebase
- How to use IP cameras as standalone
- How to power a PoE security camera using a PoE injector
- How to power a PoE security camera using a PoE switch
- How to power a PoE security camera using a 12V DC power supply
- How to Find Your IP Camera on the Network
- How to configure an IP camera on the network
- How to connect your security camera to the Internet
- IP Camera Knowledgebase