16 Channel Video Balun Transceiver, Passive HD
- 16 Channel Passive Balun
- 16 Camera Input/Output
- Video transmission up to 1300ft
- No Power Required
16 Channel Passive Balun Transceiver that can function as a transmitter or receiver for 16 security camera video signals sent over CAT5 or other twisted pair cabling. You can use two of these as a pair to send and receive video signals, or you can use it with a single channel HD video balun. There are two different configurations that this balun transceiver can be used in:
- You can have passive video baluns acting as video transmitters from each camera and send up to 16 camera signals to this unit acting as the receiver. The BNC out from this unit will plug in to a DVR.
- You can run video longer distances by connecting two of these balun receivers in series using the RJ45 connections on them, and then terminate the video to BNC outputs on the balun receiver located closest to the DVR.
The video transmission distance possible when using this balun transceiver is determined by the signal type of the security cameras being used:
- Analog CVBS 1300ft
- AHD or HD-CVI 720P 1050ft
- AHD or HD-CVI 1080P 750ft
- TVI 720 or 1080P 623ft
This 16 Camera balun transceiver is also rack mountable using the included ears and simplifies the cabling in a large CCTV project. It is also a must have for long distance security camera video transmission in installations done in industrial locations such as factories where the 800ft limitation of analog coax cable is not going to cut it.
On one side of the transceiver are screw terminal inputs and RJ45 ports for video input/output, and on the other side are 16x BNC outputs for terminating the video to a BNC to connect to a DVR. Be sure to purchase some BNC patch cables for your install.
- (1) 16 Channel Passive Balun Transceiver
- (1) Rack-mount ears
|16 Channel Passive Balun Transmitter / Receiver
|Frequency Response Range: DC-6MHz; Common-Mode / Differential-Mode rejection: 15KHz-6MHz 60dB type
|24AWG UTP CAT5 or higher
|UTP or Connection or RJ-45: 100Ω; BNC Coax:75Ω
17" x 3.3" x 1.7"
|None for accessories
|CCTV Camera World
|Accessories are non-returnable, non-refundable.