HD Video Balun
- Passive Video Balun
- 1 Pair
- For Analog Security Cameras
- Up to 5MP resolution
Specialized Video Balun pair to transmit video signals for HD analog security cameras, including HDCVI cameras, TVI, and AHD cameras up to 5MP or 3K resolution. You can even use them with regular standard definition older CCTV cameras.
The principle is the same as any other video balun: these are an easy solution to send video over CAT5E/CAT6 or any 2 lead wire (also called twisted pair wire). You can run your 3K video signal up to 590ft without losing clarity or color depending on the resolution of the camera and signal type.
If you're interested in learning more about how to use these video baluns, then please watch the video below where we describe in detail how to use a two-lead wire from solid copper cat5e wire to connect a pair of baluns together. As mentioned in the video, it is important to use good quality wire that is solid copper, and not CCA (copper clad aluminum) or CCS (copper clad silver), otherwise your video may have interference.
- Passive Video Baluns
- 1 Pair to carry one camera's video signal
- BNC Plug to Twisted pair adapter
- Transmits video only
- Supports the following cable types: UTP CAT 5e, CAT66
- Video transmission distance: 800 ft (Black & White), 500ft (Color) Depending on Camera Resolution
- Max resolution up to 5MP
- Compatible with HD-TVI, HD-CVI and AHD signal
- Up to 400m for HD-CVI 720P signal
- Up to 250m for HD-CVI 1080P signal
- Up to 250m for HD-TVI 720P signal
- Up to 250m for HD-TVI 1080P signal
- Up to 350m for AHD 720P signal
- Up to 200m for AHD 1080P signal
- Up to 180m for AHD 5MP signal
- Requires no power supply for video transmission (camera must be powered separately)
- 1 Pair Video Balun
|None for accessories
|CCTV Camera World
|Accessories are non-returnable, non-refundable.