Megapixel 8 CCTV Camera System, HD-CVI
- 8 HDCVI Dome Camera System
- 1MP Real Time 720p Resolution
- Vandal Proof, IP66
- 130ft Night Vision - 42IR
- 2.8-12mm Lens, 90-20°View
- 2TB Included, up to 4TB
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
This HD CVI CCTV Camera System includes Eight Outdoor Vandal Proof Dome Cameras with Varifocal Lens that provide true 720p video resolution thanks to their 1 megapixel image sensor. These cameras paired with the included 8 Channel HDCVI DVR record 720p high definition video equivalent to that of a DVD. Equipped with 48 high intensity infrared LEDs that provide night vision, these cameras have the ability to see 130ft in darkness. The lens on these cameras is a special 2.8-12mm varifocal lens that lets the user adjust the field of view by hand at the camera. You can choose to adjust the angle of view from 90° to 20° making them perfect for placement anywhere indoors or outdoors. Our dealers love this weather proof and varifocal camera design because it gives the flexibility of using the camera everywhere, near or far, indoors or outdoors.
These dome cameras have a very rugged construction; they are made of metal and are vandal proof and are also weather proof rated at IP66. That means they are water tight and can withstand the outdoors elements without a cover or shade. These Vandal Proof HDCVI Dome Cameras can be mounted on a wall or ceiling. When mounting to the wall, the base plate screws in to the wall and the camera sits like a snail glued to the wall. The cameras also have a 3-axis eyeball design that allows these cameras to be angled in any direction, even upside down.
The vandal proof feature of the cameras prevents the cameras from being manipulated by passersby because they lock in to place after being properly installed. The metal camera casing allows these dome security cameras to even withstand slight blows. To properly install them, we suggest that you place the camera directly over the drilled hole for wire so that cabling passes through the bracket and in to the cavity for the wire you made in your wall or ceiling. Proper installation of the camera and hiding the pigtail ensures that the camera cable or pigtail will not be tampered with.
The 8 Channel HDCVI DVR included with this HDCVI system has too many features to list on one page, so we have summarized all the popular ones. The DVR recorder is a high definition one of course to record the 720P video coming from the cameras. It has multiple recording settings, including motion detection, continuous 24/7 recording, and calendar day & time based recording. You can even combine multiple recording and set each method for the cameras individually. It also features auto video recycling, so when the DVR's hard drive is full, it will overwrite the oldest video first. You can even set that setting off and do it manually.
The DVR also has remote viewing options over the internet or on a local network using all the popular devices listed below. We offer free remote viewing apps and computer software. Like all of our systems, this system also offers motion alerts to your smart phone or email. Here is a list of compatible devices from which you can view remotely:
- Android Phone and Tablet
- Windows Phone
- Windows PC Computer
- Mac Computer
You can review the complete description for the HDCVI DVR included in this system by clicking on its link in the What's Included section. If you don't see something you are looking for, feel free to ask using the Ask a Question section above.
At CCTVCameraWorld we feel that whether you are looking to upgrade your CCTV cameras to HD video, or you are building a new system altogether, HDCVI camera systems must be taken in to consideration. HDCVI systems such as this one are the answer for customers looking for affordable HD CCTV cameras. Not only is the cost per camera low, but you can use existing RG59 coax cabling to run the video signal.
- Outdoor Vandal Proof Dome Cameras
- 720P HD Video Output
- 1 Megapixel Camera Resolution
- Real Time 30fps video without frame skipping
- 2.8-12mm Manual Zoom Lens
- 90° to 20° Angle of View
- 48 Infrared LEDs
- 130ft Night Vision
- Built-in IR Cut Filter (ICR)
- Vandal Proof
- Wall or ceiling mount design
- Weather proof rating IP66 for protection against rain, snow, dirt
- HDCVI Camera - BNC Video output
- 8 Channel HDCVI DVR
- 720p HD video recording and viewing (1280x720 pixels)
- Real Time recording at 30fps, total 240fps
- Embedded Linux Operating System on a chip - Virus Free
- Easy to use interface with included mouse
- 2TB Hard Drive
- 24/7 continuous recording for 8 days¹
- Expandable to 4TB hard drive
- More than 32 days motion detection recording
- 1080p HDMI audio video output
- VGA video output
- H.264 Video Compression to save hard drive
- Multiple recording settings: continuous 24/7, schedule based recording, motion detection
- Remote viewing capabilities on your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Motion Alerts to your phone, tablet, or computer
- Auto Video Overwrite – records over oldest video first when hard drive video storage is full
- Backup Video - download recorded video to a USB flash drive or to your computer over the internet
- Supports up to 1 add-on microphone
- Hand held remote and USB mouse included
- (1) 8 Channel 720P HDCVI DVR
- (1) 2TB Hard Drive
- (8) 1 Megapixel HDCVI Outdoor Dome Camera, Vandal Proof
- (1) 500ft roll of Outdoor Rated RG59U Siamese cable with connectors
- (1) 12V 8 Port Power Distribution Unit
¹ Calculated based on 720P resolution at 23fps
Easy Video/Power Cabling
This system comes with Siamese cabling which is video and power run in one line. This eliminates the need to have power access in the immediate vicinity of the cameras. Simply run the cabling from the camera to the DVR and attach to a power supply located near the DVR.
This system is easy to install. Simply mount your cameras in the desired location, run the Siamese cabling that is included with the system back to the DVR. Connect the coax to the DVR and the other wires to your power supply. It's that easy! Once you install your system, give us a call and we will assist you in setting up your remote viewing options. You can also check out our YouTube channel that is loaded with great tutorials and product videos that we made just for you!
Our systems can be customized for each individual user. You can choose the length of cabling, storage space, ability to add on cameras, and add on audio recording.
No contracts and no monthly fees
When you purchase one of our systems, there are no contracts to sign, no monthly fees, and no hidden charges. The price you see is the price you pay.
Warranty and Tech Support
Our products all come with a manufacturer's warranty. If any manufacturer defect occurs, we will always honor the warranty. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product within 30 days of purchase, we will accept exchanges or provide credit for the purchase price. All of our products come with US based technical support, free of charge, for the life of the product.
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|