Our DVRs and NVRs offer a variety of recording options. You can configure recording schedules based on the following methods: 1) calendar based, 2) motion activation based, or 3) alarm based. These schedules can be set individually for each camera, or copied to several or all cameras. You can configure recording schedules in several ways. Below is a quick video overview of how to configure a basic recording schedule for a camera, and where to find the relevant menus.
In this video we will show you how to set up scheduled recording times on your DVR.
- First login to the DVR and open the main menu.
- Click the storage icon
- You will see a graph showing each day of the week. This screen will allow you to schedule recordings in 4 different modes: continuous, motion detection, alarm, and motion detection and alarm combined
- Simply check the recording mode you wish to use and highlight the time section on the timeline
- When the color associated with the mode you choose shows up, the recording schedule is set
- Click Apply and Save
- Your DVR will begin recording on the schedule you have set