24V AC Power Supply for CCTV and PTZ Cameras
- 24V AC
- 40VA, 72VA Options
- For Heater Blower Camera Housing
- For 24V AC CCTV Cameras
- For PTZ Cameras
24V AC Power Supplies such as this power adaptor are commonly used for supplying power to CCTV products in the following applications:
- Professional box camera and a heater blower housing
- Regular sized PTZ camera that requires 24V AC
- Pan Tilt Motors
- Powering a 12V DC camera located 300ft or farther, and using a 24V to 12V DC down converter near the camera
The following options are available for this 24VAC power supply based on the Amperage. You can make a selection from the drop down menu located near the add to cart button:
- 40VA - 1.667 Amps
- 72VA - 3 Amps
Please consult the specifications of your device to determine how many amps it requires. Here's a friendly tip:
- 24V AC 40VA is used for dual voltage box cameras, heater blower enclosures, PTZ cameras without infrared, and 12V DC analog security cameras with a step down 24VAC to 12VDC voltage converter located over 300ft away.
- 24V AC 72VA is used for PTZ cameras with infrared and for devices requiring high amperage that are located more than 100ft away. In simple terms, using a higher amperage power supply makes up for the power loss over long wire runs.
Please note picture is for illustrative purposes only. Actual product appearance may differ based on what is in stock.
Below is a picture showing how to connect the terminals on the bottom of the power supply to your device. You can choose to use a male power pigtail, or simply hardwire your two-wire cable for security cameras.
- (1) 24V AC Power Supply
|None for accessories
|CCTV Camera World
|Accessories are non-returnable, non-refundable.