Ground Loop Isolator for HD Security Cameras
- Eliminates lines in video signal
- For remedy of ground loop issues
If you have transparent lines going across the video for your security cameras, then you most likely have a ground loop problem. This Ground Loop Isolator acts as a filter and gets rid of those pesky lines that you've probably spent hours trying to get rid off. It is very easy to install and going at the camera end between the camera and the video cable. It is a passive device and does not require any power. If you have multiple cameras with ground loop problems, you will need one isolator for each camera.
Ground loop issues can be caused by different ground potentials between points, for example, between the camera and DVR. These differences are typically cause by unbalanced power line loads or faulty wiring in the electrical circuit where the camera power supply is plugged in.
How to install a ground loop isolator
- BNC male to BNC female video pass through design
- Small pigtail on both sides for each installation
- Passive filtering device, no power required
- Prevents video signal distortion caused by video ground loops
- Eliminates picture tearing, cross talk and rolling
- Built-in TVS (Transcient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection
|Brand||CCTV Camera World|
|Return Policy||Accessories are non-returnable, non-refundable.|
|Warranty||None for accessories|