Dual Voltage 1080P Dome Security Camera
- Dual Voltage Dome Camera
- 2MP 1080P Resolution
- 2.8-12mm Motorized Lens
- 103-32.1° View
- 130ft Infrared
- IP67 Outdoor / Indoor
- IK8 Impact Resistant
- 24VAC, 12VDC Input
- Ceiling mount or Wall mount
This powerful HD over Coax camera has a 2MP image sensor that produces 1080P HD video. 2MP Resolution security footage provides good detail by providing the ability to use digital zoom on recorded or live footage when use with a HD DVR. With our HD cameras such as this, you can easily get HD quality video using simple RG59U coaxial cable that has BNC connections. No matter if you are looking to install a new system, or upgrade your old system, cameras like this 2MP security camera are an affordable choice when paired with a HD DVR.
Unlike almost all other security cameras, this camera is dual voltage. For customers replacing older analog cameras that are 24VAC or with long distance runs above 300ft, this camera's dual voltage feature allows use of 24VAC to power the camera.
The camera takes its HD video another step by having a motorized zoom lens. With its 4X optical zoom lens the user can see farther than traditional surveillance cameras on the market. Not only is the lens motorized, it can be controlled from the DVR or using the mobile app connected to the DVR, which is super convenience for users to adjust the camera's field of view after installation.
Complimenting the HD 1080P video is the Low Light Video technology that allows for color capture in lowlight at dusk and at night with adequate ambient lighting. In conditions as low as 0.005 Lux the camera will stay in color mode. In complete darkness or where there is little ambient lighting the camera will switch to black and white night mode. To help the camera see in complete darkness there are 2 Super IR LEDs that provide night vision up to 130ft away.
The camera also has True WDR (120dB) which provides improvements for video capture with varying light levels. For example, this is useful in situations where the camera is used inside in an office and looking towards an entrance or window.
This dome shaped camera can be mounted by itself on a drop ceiling. There are optional wall, ceiling and pole mounts available as well. It is IP67 weather resistant rated. Its construction and glass are rated and tested to meet IK10 impact and vandal resistance standards. It is suitable for outdoor or indoor use without the need for additional protections. It is also dual voltage and supports 12VDC or 24VAC power input.
- 1080P Low light capable clear video capture
- Facial Detail up to 25ft with lens set at 2.8mm, 103 degree angle of view1
- Facial Detail up to 90ft with lens set at 12mm, 32.1 degree angle of view1
- Varifocal Motorized 2.8-12mm Lens controllable from DVR, Smartphone or Computer
- 130ft Night Vision provided by four IR LEDs2
- 0.005 Low Lux Sensitivity allows camera to see in color with little ambient light3
- Auto Day/Night Switching Technology to switch to black & white in total darkness
- True WDR 120db for glare compensation
- Works with HDTVI, or CVBS Compatible DVR
- BNC connection for HD or Analog Video
- Switchable to 480P analog(CVBS) video output using switch inside camera
- Mounts directly to drop ceiling
- Pole, ceiling, and wall mounts available
- IP67 Weather Proof4 - Safe to use outdoors or indoors in cold or hot weather
- IK8 Impact and vandal resistant
- Metal construction
- Dual Voltage 12VDC / 24VAC input
1. Under ideal daylight conditions. Camera not for use as license plate camera at night.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
3. Camera has a 0.005 Lux rating in color mode. Camera switches to black and white mode in complete darkness
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- (1) 2MP 1080P Dual Voltage Dome Camera
|Image Sensor||1/2.8" 2MP Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||1920 (H) x 1080 (V)|
|Frame Rate||30fps at 2MP|
|Shutter Speed||1/1 - 1/50,000s|
|Minimum Illumination||0.005 Lux F1.8 (Color), 0 Lux (IR On)|
|IR LEDs||2 Super IR LEDs|
|IR Control||Auto / Manual|
|Lens||2.8-12mm Motorized Auto Iris Lens|
|Angle of View||103° – 32.1°|
|Lens Mount Type||Board-in|
|Focus Control||Auto, Manual|
|Close Focus Distance||8"|
|Distance to Recognize*||Wide: 30ft, Tele: 100ft|
|Distance to Identify*||Wide: 20ft, Tele: 50ft|
|Day/ Night||Auto (ICR) / Manual|
|Backlight Compensation||BLC / HLC / True WDR 120db|
|White Balance||Auto, Manual|
|Noise Reduction||2D, 3D|
|Smart IR||Auto, Manual|
|Video Connector||1x BNC|
|Video Signal||HDTVI or CVBS switchable using switch inside|
|OSD||Via HD DVR|
|Bracket Range||Pan: 0° - 355°, Tilt: 0° - 75°, Rotation: 0° - 355°|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to +140°F, less than 95% RH|
|Dimensions||5.7" x 4.9" (diameter x height)|
|Power||12VDC or 24VAC|
*Distance is calculated based on sensor specifications and lab test results during daylight without glare.
|Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)||WDR|
|Pan Tilt Zoom||No|
|Dimensions||5.7" x 4.9" (diameter x height)|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to +140°F|
|Image Sensor||1/2.8" 2MP SONY CMOS|
|Weather Proof||Yes, IP67|
|Power Input||12V DC / 24V AC|
|Optical Zoom||Motorized Zoom|
|SD Card Slot||No|
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|