12 Camera HD CVI Security System
- 12 Camera Night Vision HDCVI System
- 1MP 720p Realtime
- Bullet Camera
- 42 IR for 130ft Night Vision
- 2.8-12mm Lens, 90-20°View
- 3TB HDD, up to 8TB
- Outdoor / Indoor Use
12 Camera HD CVI Security System comes with twelve 1 megapixel security cameras that use the latest HDCVI technology and provide true 720p video resolution equivalent to that of DVD quality. These cameras work in conjunction with the included 16 Camera DVR to provide the high definition security camera footage. The included outdoor night vision cameras have a variable zoom lens of 2.8-12mm that can be adjusted by hand at the camera. This manual zoom lens makes it easy to use the same camera all around the property and cover different angles without having to buy many different types of cameras. The cameras also have 130ft of night vision to see in complete darkness, and 3-axis bracket to mount the camera to a wall, pole, or ceiling. The cameras are also weather proof and can be use outdoors without needing any cover above. If you are looking for a best pick camera for outdoor use, then this is it!
We strongly recommend this system for applications where there is a large area that needs to be monitored at night, such as:
- Parking lots
- Construction areas
- Vacant lots to catch illegal dumping
- Large residential properties
The 16 Channel HDCVI DVR included with this HDCVI system has too many features to list on one page, so we have summarized all the popular ones. The DVR recorder is a high definition one of course to record the 720P video coming from the cameras. It has multiple recording settings, including motion detection, continuous 24/7 recording, and calendar day & time based recording. You can even combine multiple recording and set each method for the cameras individually. It also features auto video recycling, so when the DVR's hard drive is full, it will overwrite the oldest video first. You can even set that setting off and do it manually.
The DVR also has remote viewing options over the internet or on a local network using all the popular devices listed below. We offer free remote viewing apps and computer software. Like all of our systems, this system also offers motion alerts to your smart phone or email. Here is a list of compatible devices from which you can view remotely:
- Android Phone and Tablet
- Windows Phone
- Windows PC Computer
- Mac Computer
You can review the complete description for the HDCVI DVR included in this system by clicking on its link in the What's Included section. If you don't see something you are looking for, feel free to ask using the Ask a Question section above.
At CCTVCameraWorld we feel that whether you are looking to upgrade your CCTV cameras to HD video, or you are building a new system altogether, HDCVI camera systems must be taken in to consideration. HDCVI systems such as this one are the answer for customers looking for affordable HD CCTV cameras. Not only is the cost per camera low, but you can use existing RG59 coax cabling to run the video signal.
- HDCVI Outdoor Bullet Cameras
- 720P HD Video Output
- 1 Megapixel Camera Resolution
- Real Time 30fps video without frame skipping
- 2.8-12mm Manual Zoom Lens
- 90° to 20° Angle of View
- 48 Infrared LEDs
- 130ft Night Vision
- Built-in IR Cut Filter (ICR)
- Wall, pole, or ceiling mount capable
- Weather proof rating IP66 for protection against rain or snow
- HDCVI Camera - BNC Video output
- 16 Channel HDCVI DVR
- 720p HD video recording and viewing (1280x720 pixels)
- Real Time recording at 30fps, total 120fps
- Embedded Linux Operating System on a chip - Virus Free
- Easy to use interface with included mouse
- 3TB Hard Drive
- 24/7 continuous recording for 8 days¹
- Expandable to 8TB hard drive
- 43 or more days of motion detection recording
- 1080p HDMI audio video output
- VGA video output
- H.264 Video Compression to save hard drive
- Multiple recording settings: continuous 24/7, schedule based recording, motion detection
- Remote viewing capabilities on your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Motion Alerts to your phone, tablet, or computer
- Auto Video Overwrite – records over oldest video first when hard drive video storage is full
- Backup Video - download recorded video to a USB flash drive or to your computer over the internet
- Supports up to 4 add-on microphones
- Hand held remote and USB mouse included
- Additional 4 Cameras can be added to this 16 Camera HD CVI DVR
- (1) 16 Channel 720P HDCVI DVR
- (1) 3TB Hard Drive
- (12) 1MP HDCVI Outdoor Camera with Night Vision
- (1) 500ft roll of Outdoor Rated RG59U Siamese cable with connectors
- (1) 12V 16 Channel Power Box
¹ Calculated based on 720P resolution at 23fps
Easy Video/Power Cabling
This system comes with Siamese cabling which is video and power run in one line. This eliminates the need to have power access in the immediate vicinity of the cameras. Simply run the cabling from the camera to the DVR and attach to a power supply located near the DVR.
This system is easy to install. Simply mount your cameras in the desired location, run the Siamese cabling that is included with the system back to the DVR. Connect the coax to the DVR and the other wires to your power supply. It's that easy! Once you install your system, give us a call and we will assist you in setting up your remote viewing options. You can also check out our YouTube channel that is loaded with great tutorials and product videos that we made just for you!
Our systems can be customized for each individual user. You can choose the length of cabling, storage space, ability to add on cameras, and add on audio recording.
No contracts and no monthly fees
When you purchase one of our systems, there are no contracts to sign, no monthly fees, and no hidden charges. The price you see is the price you pay.
Warranty and Tech Support
Our products all come with a manufacturer's warranty. If any manufacturer defect occurs, we will always honor the warranty. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product within 30 days of purchase, we will accept exchanges or provide credit for the purchase price. All of our products come with US based technical support, free of charge, for the life of the product.
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|