2 Megapixel 4 Camera System
- 4 HDCVI Camera System 1080p
- 1080P Real Time
- Bullet Camera System
- 66ft Night Vision
- 80° Viewing Angle
- 2TB, up to 8TB
- Outdoor or indoor use
2 Megapixel Camera System features Four 2 Megapixel weather proof HDCVI bullet cameras that provide true 1080p video resolution. These cameras paired with the HDCVI DVR record in HD 1080p (1920x1080 pixels). Equipped with 24 infrared LEDs, these cameras give you 66ft of night vision in darkness. The 3.6mm fixed lens has an 80° angle of view allowing you to so a large area as well as detailed objects such as facial detail in the area up to 25ft away, day or night. The cameras are housed in a weather proof/ vandal proof metal housing. They can withstand the outdoor elements as well as tampering. The power pigtail passes through the mounting bracket to prevent people from cutting or damaging wiring. The camera has a flexible bracket that allows mounting on a wall, pole, or ceiling.
The 4 Channel Full HD DVR included with this HDCVI system has multiple recording settings, including motion detection, continuous 24/7 recording, and schedule day/time based recording. It also features auto-overwrite, which means when the hard drive space is full it will start recording over the oldest footage to recycle video storage.
The DVR has a long list of additional features listed below and in its own product description. You can review the DVR description by clicking on its link in the What's Included section.
- 2 megapixel HD bullet cameras
- 1080p HD video
- 2 Megapixel video resolution
- Real Time 30fps video without frame skipping
- 3.6mm Lens
- 80 ° Angle of View
- 24 Infrared LEDs
- 66ft Night Vision
- Built-in IR Cut Filter (ICR)
- Weather proof rating IP66 for protection against rain, snow, dirt
- HDCVI Camera - BNC Video output
- 4 Channel HDCVI DVR
- 1080p HD video recording and viewing
- Real Time recording at 1080p at 30fps
- 2TB Hard Drive
- 24/7 continuous recording for 8 days
- Expandable to 8TB hard drive, (64 days motion detection recording)
- 1080p HDMI audio video output
- VGA video output
- H.264 Video Compression to save hard drive
- Multiple recording settings: continuous 24/7, schedule based recording, motion detection
- Remote viewing capabilities on your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Motion Alerts to your phone, tablet, or computer
- Auto Video Overwrite – records over oldest video first when hard drive video storage is full
- Backup Video - download recorded video to a USB flash drive or to your computer over the internet
- Supports up to 4 add-on microphones
- (1) 4 Channel HDCVI DVR
- (1) 2TB Hard Drive
- (4) 2 Megapixel HDCVI Bullet Camera with Infrared
- (1) 500ft roll of Outdoor Rated RG59U Siamese cable with connectors
- (4) 12V power adapters
Easy Video/Power Cabling
This system comes with Siamese cabling which is video and power run in one line. This eliminates the need to have power access in the immediate vicinity of the cameras. Simply run the cabling from the camera to the DVR and attach to a power supply located near the DVR.
This system is easy to install. Simply mount your cameras in the desired location, run the Siamese cabling that is included with the system back to the DVR. Connect the coax to the DVR and the other wires to your power supply. It's that easy! Once you install your system, give us a call and we will assist you in setting up your remote viewing options. You can also check out our YouTube channel that is loaded with great tutorials and product videos that we made just for you!
Our systems can be customized for each individual user. You can choose the length of cabling, storage space, ability to add on cameras, and add on audio recording.
No contracts and no monthly fees
When you purchase one of our systems, there are no contracts to sign, no monthly fees, and no hidden charges. The price you see is the price you pay.
Warranty and Tech Support
Our products all come with a manufacturer's warranty. If any manufacturer defect occurs, we will always honor the warranty. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product within 30 days of purchase, we will accept exchanges or provide credit for the purchase price. All of our products come with US based technical support, free of charge, for the life of the product.
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|