This high definition HDCVI camera is sealed weather tight in a IP66 weather proof casing, and can be used outdoors in the elements without needing any cover from rain, snow, or dirt. It also has a flexible 3-Axis bracket that allows the camera to be mounted on a ceiling, wall, or pole at virtually any angle.
HDCVI technology also enables the megapixel video signal from this camera to be run up to 1600ft without signal loss using a high quality solid copper conductor RG59 coax cable. The ability to run video over long distances is specially important for industrial applications, warehouses, and parking lots.
If your are looking for a megapixel surveillance camera with more than 200ft night vision and a lot of zoom, then this camera is the ultimate outdoor HD camera!
- 1 MP (megapixel) resolution
- 720p video recording on a HDCVI DVR
- 84 IR LEDs provide 260ft Night Vision in darkness
- 5-50mm Manual Zoom Lens
- 61° to 6° Viewing Angle
- Built-in IR cut filter (ICR)
- SMART IR to alter IR intensity based on viewing angle
- Weather Proof IP66 protection against rain, snow, dirt
- 3 Axis Bracket to mount and position the camera at virtually any angle on a ceiling, wall, or pole
- Bracket protects camera pigtail from tampering
- BNC video output
- 12V DC
- (1) 1MP Long Range Night Vision HDCVI Camera 5-50mm Lens
|Image Sensor||1/3” CMOS|
|Lens||5-50mm Varifocal Lens|
|Minimum Illumination||0.01 Lux, 0 Lux IR On|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to +140°F|
|Dimensions||11" x 4" x 5" (LxHxD)|
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|