1080P Analog Security Camera, Long Range Night Vision, 5X Zoom
- Buy 2 for $289.99 each and save 3%
- Buy 4 for $269.99 each and save 10%
- Buy 6 for $249.99 each and save 17%
- 1080P Long Range Night Vision
- 4-in-1 Analog Security Camera
- Dual Voltage 12VDC/24VAC
- 2.7-13.5mm Motorized Lens
- 108° to 30° View
- Up to 260ft Night Vision
- Outdoor/indoor use
- Wall, ceiling, pole mount
- Supports Analog BNC DVRs
- Also outputs AHD/ TVI/ HDCVI
- White camera color
This Dual Voltage Analog Bullet Camera is a game-changer in for installers, and DIYers looking for a camera to run over long coaxial cable runs without running in to power and voltage issues. This camera is equipped with a 2MP image sensor, delivering crisp 1080P HD video. The camera also has a 5X motorized zoom lens that provides the power of optical zoom to set the camera at just the right angle of view for your application.
The high-quality 2MP resolution footage ensures fine details, and when paired with an HD Security DVR, it offers the advantage of digital zoom on both live and recorded footage.
One of the standout features of our HDCVI bullet cameras is their ability to transmit HD quality video seamlessly over a RG59U siamese coax cable with BNC connections. When using solid copper coax, you can run video up to 1600ft. This makes them an ideal choice for both new installations and upgrades for industrial or commercial applications.
If you're considering an affordable yet high-quality security system, pairing our HD Analog 1080P cameras with an HD DVR is a smart move.
What truly sets this bullet camera apart is its unique dual voltage capability. It's tailored for customers who are looking to replace older analog cameras powered by 24 volts AC or for those with cable runs exceeding 300 ft. This camera can be powered using either 24 volts AC or 12 volts DC, offering flexibility in installation.
Additionally, it has a built-in microphone, allowing audio transmission over the coax video cable to a compatible HD Analog security camera DVR.
This bullet camera takes HD video to the next level by having a motorized zoom lens. With its 5X optical zoom lens, you can see farther than traditional surveillance cameras on the market. Not only is the lens motorized, but it can also be controlled from the DVR or using the mobile app connected to the DVR, making it super convenient for users to adjust the camera's field of view after installation. At the widest 2.7mm setting, the camera provides a wide angle view of 108 degrees, with the ability to recognize a face up to 25 ft away. When zoomed in all the way to the 13.5mm setting, the camera provides a 30-degree angle of view, with the ability to recognize a face up to 80 ft. These distances were measured during the day with the camera recording at 2 MP resolution and 30 fps.
Complementing the HD video is Starlight Technology, which allows for color capture in low light at dusk and at night with adequate ambient lighting. In conditions as low as 0.001 Lux, the camera will stay in color mode. In complete darkness or where there is little ambient lighting, the camera will switch to black and white night mode. To help the camera see in complete darkness, there are 3 Super IR LEDs that provide night vision up to 260 ft away.
The bullet camera also has True WDR, providing improvements for video capture in scenes with varying light levels. As an example, WDR is useful in situations where the camera is used inside an office and looking towards an entrance or window where there is uneven lighting.
1080P HDCVI signals can be transmitted up to 1600ft on RG59U solid copper cable and 800ft via the use of HD video baluns on bare copper CAT6 cable. Video and audio (where available) can be transmitted over a single coax wire using HDCVI technology. This camera offers HDCVI or analog (CVBS) video output using the built-in OSD through an HD DVR or UTC controller. You can set the camera to analog CVBS video output for testing, or you can even connect this camera to an older DVR to record 480P video.
This bullet camera can be mounted directly to a ceiling indoors, and there are two outdoor options, including a junction box or pole mount. It is IP67 weather-resistant, making it suitable for outdoor or indoor use without the need for additional protection.
It is also dual voltage and supports 12VDC or 24VAC power input. 24VAC allows for the camera to be powered over longer cable lengths as compared to 12VDC.
- 2MP Starlight Sensor provides clear 1080P video
- Facial Detail up to 25ft with lens set at 2.7mm, 108 degree angle of view1
- Facial Detail up to 80ft with lens set at 13.5mm, 30 degree angle of view1
- Varifocal Motorized 2.7mm-13.5mm Lens controllable from DVR
- 260ft Night Vision provided by four IR LEDs2
- 0.001 Low Lux Sensitivity allows camera to see in color with little ambient light3
- Auto Day/Night Switching Technology to switch to black & white in total darkness
- True WDR 130db for glare compensation
- Works with Compatible HD DVR
- BNC connection for HDCVI, HDTVI, or AHD Video - Switchable by dip-switch
- Switchable to 480P analog(CVBS) video output
- Built-in Microphone - audio pick-up range 25ft radius4
- Mounts directly to drop ceiling
- Pole, ceiling, and wall mounts available
- IP67 Weather Proof5 - Safe to use outdoors or indoors in cold or hot weather
- Metal construction
- Dual Voltage 12VDC / 24VAC input
1. Under ideal daylight conditions. Camera not for use as license plate camera at night.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
3. Camera has a 0.001 Lux rating in color mode. Camera switches to black and white mode in complete darkness
4. Measured in a quiet office environment. Mono audio is captured by the integrated microphone.
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- (1) 2MP 1080P Dual Voltage Bullet Camera
|Image Sensor||2MP Progressive Scan Starlight CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||1920 (H) x 1080 (V)|
|Frame Rate||30fps at 1080P (CVI, TVI, AHD), 30fps 960H CVBS|
|Shutter Speed||1/30 - 1/100,000s|
|Minimum Illumination||0.001 Lux F1.5 (Color), 0 Lux (IR On)|
|IR LEDs||4 Super IR LEDs|
|IR Control||Auto / Manual|
|Lens||2.7-13.5mm Motorized Auto Iris Lens|
|Angle of View||108° – 30° in HD 1080P Mode|
|Lens Mount Type||Board-in|
|Focus Control||Auto, Manual|
|Close Focus Distance||2.6 ft|
|Distance to Recognize*||Wide: 30ft, Tele: 80ft|
|Distance to Identify*||Wide: 20ft, Tele: 49ft|
|Day/ Night||Auto (ICR) / Manual|
|Backlight Compensation||BLC / HLC / True WDR 130db|
|White Balance||Auto, Manual|
|Noise Reduction||2D, 3D|
|Smart IR||Auto, Manual|
|Video Connector||1x BNC|
|Video Signal||HDCVI, HDTVI, AHD or CVBS switchable via Dip Switch or UTC controller|
|Microphone||1 Built-in Mic, audio over HDCVI|
|OSD||Via Compatible HD DVR|
|Bracket Range||Pan: 0° - 355°, Tilt: 0° - 75°, Rotation: 0° - 355° (Not a PTZ)|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to +140°F, less than 95% RH|
|Dimensions||9.61" x 3.56" x 3.56"|
|Power||12VDC or 24VAC|
*Distance is calculated based on sensor specifications and lab test results during daylight without glare.
|Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)||WDR 120db|
|Pan Tilt Zoom||No|
|Dimensions||9.61" x 3.56" x 3.56"|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to +140°F|
|Video Encoding||Analog, H.264, H.265|
|Image Sensor||1/2.8" 2MP SONY CMOS|
|Weather Proof||Yes, IP67|
|Power Input||12V DC / 24V AC|
|Angle of View||90° - 20°|
|Optical Zoom||Motorized Zoom|
|SD Card Slot||No|
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|