Sales (877) 522-8836   Support (716) 229-0080 10am - 6pm EST

IP Camera Replacement Pigtail

SKU: RP201

Write a Review

Availability: Out of stock

Looking for a system?
Try our
Custom Security
Camera System
(716) 229-0080
We respond to every email
Up to 3 Year Warranty, and Best in-class Support for 2015

Most orders get shipped within 2 days after order is placed. Special order items require additional time.

Call us now for more info about our CCTV products.

30 Day Return Policy.

Free Lifetime Tech Support on products purchased from us!



Replacement pigtail for repair of small fixed IP cameras with PoE. If you have a camera with a damaged pigtail such as a damaged RJ45 connector. We also recommend using a weather proof RJ45 cable boot to protect the new pigtail from the elements.


  • Replacement pigtail for repairing your broken camera pigtail
  • For power-over-ethernet IP cameras
  • Requires installation, see our ip camera repair page for further instructions
  • 12V DC, RJ45 Jacks
  • For cameras purchased from CCTV Camera World
  • Contact your camera vendor to check if this pigtail will work for you

What's Included?

  • (1) Replacement pigtail



Return PolicyNo Returns Accepted
Warranty30 Days


Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Questions

Ask a question... Type Here

Total 2 question(s)

Does this work on all cameras?

Question by: Jim Beck on: 2016-09-01

This pigtail is for use with select IP cameras purchased from CCTV Camera World. We cannot guarantee compatibility with cameras purchased elsewhere. If you are unsure whether this pigtail will work with your camera, please contact the vendor you purchased from to check compatibility.

Answer by: Tech Support on: 2016-10-19

will it work with a revo RUCB36-1c thhey won't tell me where to get it repaired and don't sell parts

Question by: Jim on: 2017-12-17

This replacement IP camera pigtail is only compatible with select IP cameras we sell. It is not compatible with Revo. You would need to consult the manufacturer of the items you have.

Answer by: Tech Support on: 2017-12-18