256 Channel NVR, 16 HDD, RAID, NDAA Compliant
- Up to 12MP Resolution
- 1024 Mbps Encoding Bit Rate
- 16 HDD up to 18TB ea
- AI by Camera
- NDAA Compliant
Introducing Security Cameras Inc.'s groundbreaking 256-channel NVR. This NVR pushes the boundaries of surveillance with up to 8K video output to a TV and supports an immense storage capacity with 16 SATA ports for drives up to 18TB each. In a time when the protection of data and the reliability of equipment are paramount, our NVR meets the challenge with its NDAA compliance. This certification positions it as the prime choice for military and federal installations, as well as institutions that receive federal grants. This NVR is designed to integrate seamlessly with our NDAA-compliant cameras using PoE switches within a local network.
But this NVR isn't just about checking compliance boxes. When you choose this recorder, you're enhancing your security with a suite of advanced features. Secure peace of mind with an investment that truly counts.
Remote ViewingWhether you own an iPhone or an Android, you can use the SCI View App that works with either to watch the system remotely. Keep an eye on your premises, no matter where you are in the world, as long as the system is connected to a hardwired broadband internet connection.
PC Software and Web Browser AccessNot a fan of viewing cameras on a phone? No worries. The available Windows and Mac software makes it easy to monitor multiple systems from the Internet. Using the IP address that your router assigned to the recorder within your local network, web browser access is easily accessible. You can use a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer to access the recorder using a web browser.
Advanced Detection and AnalyticsWhen paired with compatible Security Cameras Inc cameras, this NVR really comes alive. Depending on the camera's capabilities for AI Video Analytics and intelligent event detection such as Pedestrian and Vehicle Smart Motion, Face Detection, Perimeter and Line Crossing Detection, Stationary or Missing Object Detection, and Cross Counting, make sure you capture what's most important. Analytics provide valuable insights for organizations and businesses.
Sound DetectionGo beyond visuals. With advanced sound detection capabilities, not only can this NVR pick up on normal sounds but also rare, crucial noises like gunshots, a baby crying, or a dog barking to complement AI video detection for event notification. It's like having an extra pair of ever-vigilant ears.
Internet Not RequiredIf you're wondering what a standalone NVR is, it's simple. Unlike cloud-based security systems that require an active internet connection for setup, our standalone NVRs operate without the internet. While it does use Ethernet or Network Cabling to power and connect cameras, an internet connection is only needed if you want to view your camera feeds remotely from another location using the app or PC software. This means that setting up your PoE camera system is a breeze, even without an internet connection.
NDAA CompliantSecurity camera equipment by Security Cameras Inc is proudly NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) compliant. This compliance ensures that the equipment, software, and components of the recorder are not sourced from restricted companies, providing an added layer of security and trust for users. Users can trust this recorder for both its advanced surveillance capabilities and its commitment to national security considerations.
Security Cameras IncThe Security Cameras Inc NVR recorder is designed for direct compatibility with PoE Cameras by Security Cameras Inc, offering a seamless plug-and-play experience. With this pairing, users benefit from an intuitive setup and robust video analytics, streamlining surveillance while maximizing insights such as Smart Detection. Trust in a solution that simplifies yet enhances your home or business security system.
- 256-Channel Professional NVR
- Total 1024Mbps Encoding Input, 800Mbps Output
- Supports IP cameras up to 12MP
- H.265+ or H.264+ Video Encoding
- H.265+ encoding provides up to 70% storage and bandwidth savings
- Frame rate is dependent on camera
- Supports 12MP, 8MP, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, and 720P resolution cameras
- Up to 64-Channel Grid Display via HDMI
- 4K Cameras up to total of 240 fps
- 4MP Cameras up to total of 480 fps
- 1080P Cameras up to total of 960 fps
- Max 16 Camera Simultaneous Playback
- De-warp feature for 180- or 360-degree fisheye cameras1
- It is easy to add compatible PoE Camera1
- Up to 256 total cameras using PoE Switches over local computer network infrastructure
- Push Alerts to the SCI View App for motion, intelligent event detection, and alarm events
- Multiple recording methods
- AI Enabled
- Motion Detection
- Schedule based
- Intelligent video analytics when used with compatible AI-enabled Security Cameras Inc cameras:3
- Face Recognition (FR)
- Human and Vehicle Detection (PD and VD)
- Perimeter and Line Crossing Detection (PID and LCD)
- Cross-Counting (CC)
- Stationary or Missing Object Detection (SOD)
- Sound Detection (SD) and Rare Sound Detection (RSD)
- Heat Map (HM)
- Free Remote Viewing App (SCI View) for iOS and Android Smartphones and Tablets
- Free Video Management Software for viewing and management via Windows or Mac
- Allows for live, real-time remote backups to a FTP, NAS, or mirror to a second NVR
- Easy video backup of short video segments using a USB drive or download to your computer
- Supports up to 16 SATA hard drives, max. 18TB each4
- Support for RAID
- Simultaneous Monitor Outputs
- 4 HDMI Outputs
- Up to 8K (7680x4320) resolution from HDMI1 (8K disables HDMI2 and limits HDMI3 to 1080P)
- Allows up to 5 remote users for simultaneous viewing
- ONVIF Profile S Support
1. Only Security Cameras Inc PoE or IP cameras provide features such as full compatibility, video and audio analytics, or fisheye dewarping.
2. NVR with an alarm I/O panel is required to connect physical motion or door contact sensors.
3. Video analytics functions are performed by compatible Security Cameras Inc cameras, not the NVR. Please refer to the camera description for available AI detection methods.
4. Requires ambient room temperature
|12MP, 8MP, 5MP, 3MP, 2MP(1080P), 1.3MP(960P), 1.0MP(720P)
|Yes, from camera
|Motion Detection (Sensitivity Level 1~8)
Beep, Email, Push notification to SCI VIEW Mobile App
|Fast forward / backward (2x, 4x, 8x,16x) (Recording Resolution Dependent)
Slow forward (1/2x, 1/4x, 1/8x,1/16x)
|Max 16 Camera playback over HDMI, depending on camera resolution
|View over HDMI, or use Web Browser or PC/MAC Software (SCI VIEW for PC)
|HDMI up to 4K or VGA up to 1080P
|Plugin free viewing on PC or Mac
Safari V12.1 above
Firefox V.52 above
Google Chrome V.57 above
Edge V.79 above
|AI From Camera
|Crowd Density Detection
|Perimeter Intrusion Detection
|Line Crossing Detection
|Queue Legth Detection
|License Plate Detection
|Rare Sound Detection
3 HDMI Out.
|HDMI #4. Supports 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1920x1080
|IP over LAN
|Connect cameras over LAN
|2 RJ45 1Gbps
|1x USB2.0 (front), 2x USB3.0 (rear)
|16 SATA, up to 18TB ea
|RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID6, RAID10
|16 in / 4 out
|English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Greek
|17.3 x 18.1 x 5.9 inches
|110V - 220V AC
|8W (excluding hard drive)
|Temperature: 14°F ~ 122°F
Humidity: Less than 90% RH
|Security Cameras Inc
|30 Days Return Policy