4K Security Camera with Zoom, HDCVI
- Buy 4 for $229.99 each and save 8%
- 4K HDCVI Bullet Camera
- 15fps at 4K, 30fps at 4MP
- 3.7-11mm Motorized Lens
- 112° – 46° View
- 328ft IR night vision
- True WDR, 3DNR
- Add-on Mic Input
- IP67 Weather Proof
- Wall, ceiling, pole mount
- Works with 4K DVR or XVR
We are proud to present the 4K HDCVI Security Camera with Zoom which is the world’s first 4K over coaxial cable camera. Just like our 4K IP cameras, this camera has an 8 Megapixel Image Sensor to produce 4K Resolution Ultra HD video, which is 4 times the resolution of 1080P. You can see farther with more detail with one camera and reduce the number of cameras needed, thus reducing the cost of your security project.
You no longer have to redo your existing coax cabling to CAT5e to upgrade to a 4K security camera system. Our 4K over coax cameras are easy to install and configure with plug & play BNC connections like traditional analog camera systems without the complicated nature of configuring a network. Using CCTV Camera World’s HDCVI cameras you can seamlessly upgrade security camera systems without replacing existing coax cabling. RG59U 20awg wire is required for good signal quality; this is the cable you get from a spool of RG59 wire.
Have a long cable run? No problem. HDCVI signals can be transmitted up to 1600ft on RG59U and 1000ft via use of HD video baluns on network UTP cabling.
This camera offers both HDCVI and analog (CVBS) video outputs simultaneously with two BNC connectors present on the pigtail. You can use its CVBS output with an analog video tester for making camera adjustments at time of installation, and you can even connect this camera to an analog DVR to output at 480P.
This 4K Security camera adds more power to its 4K video resolution by providing the user with a motorized zoom lens to see farther and wider than the traditional 80 degree view of most cameras on the market. It has a motorized zoom lens that can be adjusted from the DVR or through the mobile app. At the widest 3.7mm setting, the camera provides a wide angle view of 112 degrees with the ability to recognize a face up to 50ft away. When zoomed in all the way (Tele lens setting) to the 11mm setting, the camera provides a 46 degree angle of view with the ability to recognize a face up to 125ft. These figures have been tested in ideal daylight conditions without glare when recording at 4K resolution and 15fps.
Although you could use this camera to look at license plates during the day for vehicles moving 30mph or less, it cannot be used at night for plate capture because of IR glare from the license plate. Nothing beats an actual license plate capture camera for recording plates in both day and night.
This camera has long range infrared capabilities as well for general perimeter security. At night its Super IR LEDs can provide up to 328ft of night vision, enabling long distance intruder detection. To manage its infrared intensity, this 4K security camera’s Smart IR function helps reduce IR glare and over-exposure by reducing IR intensity when objects are detected close to the camera.
In addition to providing Ultra HD video, the camera has True WDR (120dB) which optimizes both the bright and dark areas of the video at the same time to provide amazing usable video. For example, this is useful in situations where the camera is mounted inside in a warehouse and looking out towards the roll-up door. The camera will be able to see both inside where it is darker and outside where it is brighter.
This is a bullet shaped camera that can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, eaves, or pole thanks to its 3-axis bracket which allows flexibility in mounting. It is rated IP67 and made of metal, making it rugged enough for outdoor use without the need for additional cover.
- (1) 4K HDCVI Security Camera Bullet with Motorized Zoom Lens
- 8MP CMOS Sensor provides crystal clear Ultra HD 4K video
- Facial Detail up to 125ft with lens set at 11mm, 46 degree angle of view1
- Facial Detail up to 50ft with lens set at 3.7mm, 112 degree angle of view1
- Varifocal Motorized 3.7mm-11mm Lens controllable from DVR, Smartphone or Computer
- 328ft Long Range Infrared provided by four IR LEDs2
- 0.01 Low Lux Sensitivity allows camera to see in color with little ambient light3
- Auto Day/Night Switching Technology to switch to black & white in total darkness
- True WDR 120db for glare compensation
- Works with 4K HDCVI DVR or XVR
- BNC connection for HDCVI Video
- Second BNC connection for 480P analog video (CVBS)
- Audio input for connecting add-on mic
- Mounts directly to wall or eaves
- Pole, ceiling, and wall mounts available
- IP67 Weather Proof4 - Safe to use outdoors or indoors in cold or hot weather
- Metal construction
- 12V DC 5amp power adapter required
- 12V DC Output for connecting microphone
1. Under ideal daylight conditions. Camera not for use as license plate camera at night.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
3. Camera has a 0.01 Lux rating in color mode. Camera switches to black and white mode in complete darkness
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
|Image Sensor||1/2" 8MP Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||3840 (H) x 2160 (V)|
|Frame Rate||15fps at 4K, 30fps at 4MP|
|Shutter Speed||1/1 - 1/100,000s|
|Minimum Illumination||0.01 Lux F1.5 (Color), 0 Lux (IR On)|
|IR LEDs||4 Super IR LEDs|
|IR Control||Auto / Manual|
|Lens||3.7-11mm Motorized Auto Iris Lens|
|Angle of View||112° – 46°|
|Lens Mount Type||Board-in|
|Focus Control||Auto, Manual|
|Close Focus Distance||7.87"|
|Distance to Recognize*||Wide: 54ft, Tele: 125ft|
|Distance to Identify*||Wide: 27ft, Tele: 62ft|
|Day/ Night||Auto (ICR) / Manual|
|Backlight Compensation||BLC / HLC / True WDR 120db|
|White Balance||Auto, Manual|
|Noise Reduction||2D, 3D|
|Smart IR||Auto, Manual|
|Video Connector||2x BNC|
|Video Signal||1 channel HDCVI, 1 channel CVBS|
|Microphone||1 channel audio-in|
|Alarm in/out||2 in / 1 out|
|OSD||Via HDCVI DVR|
|Bracket Range||Pan: 0° - 360°, Tilt: 0° - 90°, Rotation: 0° - 360°|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to +140°F, less than 95% RH|
|Dimensions||10.76" x 3.74" x 3.74"|
|Power Output||12VDC 4W max|
|Certifications||CE, UL, FCC Part 15 Subpart B|
*Distance is calculated based on sensor specifications and lab test results according to EN 62676-4 guidelines for security cameras which defines the criteria for recognition and identification.
|Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)||WDR 120db|
|Pan Tilt Zoom||No|
|Dimensions||10.76" x 3.74" x 3.74"|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to +140°F|
|Video Encoding||Analog, H.264, H.265|
|Important Features||Requires 4K HDCVI DVR for use|
|Image Sensor||1/1.8" 8MP CMOS|
|Weather Proof||Yes, IP67|
|Camera Resolution||4K 8MP|
|Power Input||12V DC|
|Angle of View||112° - 46°|
|Optical Zoom||Motorized Zoom|
|SD Card Slot||No|
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|