Worthwhile technical support can be a difficult thing to find in this day and age. With so much commerce happening online it is a challenge to find reliable help. CCTV Camera World is proud to support products purchased from www.cctvcameraworld.com for the lifetime of the product. We provide professional US-based support Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST. In this article we explain how to get support from our company, and why we provide support the way we do.
How to get support from CCTV Camera World
Create a trouble ticket by emailing directly or filling out a support request
- Contact our support department by calling our technical support number or email our support team directly.
- If you already have a “Support Order #” email from our support team, continue to use that email thread. You do not need to create a new email chain.
- We respond within 30 minutes to two hours depending on the support queue. We pride ourselves in providing an equal level of support to all of our customers, regardless of how much they have spent with our company.
- Depending on the support issue we may need to test possible solutions and provide an appropriate video or article - give us a few hours to provide a solution.
- If the issue under consideration is something our support team has never encountered before it will require further investigation, which means there will be a longer turnaround time. Patience from you as the customer will be required.
- When you are provided with a solution or troubleshooting steps, you are expected to follow them word for word and provide our support team any further information that is requested via email.
- If you don’t supply the correct information then our team will be unable to provide support that is needed to resolve the issue at hand.
Common concerns with Technical Support
What is the tech support phone number on our website for?
The phone line is open for calling for any of the situations listed below.
- Pre-sales Tech Support
We like to keep our tech lines open for customers who haven’t purchased yet and may have technical questions about products they are interested in.
- Paid Support Sessions
If you do not like email based support, or need networking assistance on your home or business network (for CCTV only), we offer a paid remote Networking Support or CCTV Troubleshooting service.
- Submit a trouble ticket
As we mentioned above the tech phone line can be used to start a support ticket with our team if you do not have access to a computer or smartphone. Our phone representatives are able to transcribe and submit a trouble ticket to the tech support team for you. Please have your order number, email address, and a quick description of your problem ready before calling.
- Orders Changes and Status
If you would like to check on the status of, or make changes to an existing order.
Why we do email based support
We are an e-commerce company with a diverse customer base ranging from large corporations, installers, small businesses, tech savvy prosumers, and everyday home users. These systems range from tens of thousands of dollars, to as low as a couple hundred. We take great pride in providing an equal quality of support to all of our customers regardless of whether they are big or small. Email support allows us to do that in an efficient manner and equal manner.
We have a plethora of guides and support videos made here in the USA by our in-house staff. Using our great knowledge-base allows us as a company to provide our customers with fast, effective and easy solutions to any problem that may come up. Our detailed tutorials and explanations mean that we do not have to “reinvent the wheel” or make up solutions over long winded phone conversations.
Email based support provided by native English speakers means our techs can provide our customers with quick and efficient resolutions to technical problems with well written and thoughtful responses. Our US based support is available Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm EST. Our hours of operation and response times mean that you won’t be stuck waiting for days, weeks, or months on a reply from some company in China or India.